Thursday, June 21, 2007

How to go from hip to unhip in 2 seconds


Hillary's Sopranos video is great (and "hip"), but I can't believe she's going to make us all listen to Celine Dion throughout her campaign. I'm so glad to see that other people are "not pleased" by Hillary's choice of campaign song. (And I don't want to hear anything else about 'she didn't pick it, her supporters did'! As president, I hope she'd overrule bad choices!)

Here's a great post:

Hillary Clinton is a woman of stupendous intellect. She's a political leviathan. But is she a woman of taste?

For her "campaign song," a tune that presumably defines the tone and intent of the campaign, Hillary Clinton chose Celine Dion's "You and I." This is the song that's supposed to make me want to rally the troops in support of our first female president? Are you kidding me? I have so many problems with this song I don't even know where to start.

Click here to read Laura Thomas list of gripes!

2 comments:

John said...

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, SAM.

-- JG

hyperthought said...

now THAT was a campaign song!