Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful for TV Distractions

I haven't blogged in sooooo long! Politics are wearing me out...I have nothing to say on the subject. But, the new fall TV season is another story :)

I have to repeat that the CW did the best overall job with new shows this fall...I am watching all three: Gossip Girl, Aliens in America and Reaper.

I've been falling behind on just about everthing else - and filling up the Tivo! I am all caught up on Heroes (after a marathon viewing this summer to get caught up on season 1) and because Keith likes it too, we are keeping up with the show. Hope it gets better though...

And, two of my friends finally convinced me to watch The Hills on MTV. So, they forced me to start with season 1 via Netflix...now, I'm hooked. The main problem - other than the fact that it's a show about a group of 20-somethings with too much of their parents' money - is that each episode is only 20 minutes long, so I finish one and decide I want to see what happens next - because, after all, it's only another 20 minutes! Before I know it, I've gotten sucked in and watched 3 or 4 episodes (you do the math on the "wasted" time!)!

No comments: