Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fall TV

I can't watch news all the time (I already have depression issues!), so I am getting excited about the new fall TV shows.

Now, I get excited every year and am often disappointed...but I'm hoping, like always, that this year will be different. Afterall, we just had a great summer of new TV - and I wasn't expecting that! I'll soon miss The Closer, Damages, Psych, Monk and Top Chef.

But, I'm looking forward to Pushing Daisies (ABC), Chuck (NBC) and the return of some of my favorites like The Office, 30 Rock and Grey's Anatomy (with some improvements, I hope)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the Caveman show?

I think I'd rather watch that than another drama about rich kids or rich lawyers or rich kids' lawyers or rich kids with rich lawyer parents or, god forbid, a show about rich, good looking doctors who move to LA.

hyperthought said...

Yes, but you also watch Beauty and the Geek :)

Madelyn said...

I am almost ashamed to admit it, but of this year's summer fare I will miss VH1's Rock of Love most. Damn those marathons that get you all sucked in and invested.

As far as fall...LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL PRISON BREAK!! Mmmm, Wentworth Miller.